Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Gracie won a picture contest.

How fun is that! Last week I had her 6 month pictures taken at the Picture People. They are having a contest right now to look for the "New Face of the Picture People". You just pick one of the photos to be entered into the contest. Well they just called me and told me that Gracie won the picture of the week for her age category (under 1 year). So she won a free photo package at her next sitting. She will now be entered into the pick for the month and if she wins that she will be put in the running for the company wide New Face :)

I sort of feel like those moms that enter their kids into pagents. HA! Of course everyone thinks that their child is the cutest, but for someone (strangers at that) to think she takes cute pics is a compliment.

The funny thing about the picture I entered is that I didn't even buy it!! It was very simular to a picture that I got at 3 months. I guess I may have to buy if she wins big :)

Oh and I will post the pictures we did buy once I can get them scanned in. (Next week sometime) Just wanted to share our fun news!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

too cool!
what a babe.... those picture people definetly know cuteness when they see it!