Wednesday, September 13, 2006

7 months (well tomorow)

The time has flown and Gracie will be 7 months tomorrow (we will be out of town so I thought I would post today).

This is what she is up to this month:
*She is trying so hard to crawl... she gets on her hands and knees, rocks and then goes backwards!! She does scoot around on her tummy though.
*She has learned to pull up to her knees, but I have only seen her do it in her crib.
*She can go from laying to sitting... workin' out those ab muscles! :)
*She still HATES jarred baby food, but LOVES table food... we are still just trying things slowly b/c I am so scared she is going to choke! So far she has tried... black beans, refried beans, rice, corn, avacado, green beans, peas... I think thats it. She loves avacado the most!
*She is babbling all the time... no true words yet, but she makes a "da" and a "la" sound... unfortunatly no mama!
*She loves the park and loves going for a run with me in the morning. Just loves being outside and finally its cooling off a bit so that we can get out more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

wow! time sure does fly by! we miss you!