Wednesday, September 06, 2006

She survived...

Adam and I left Gracie with the grandparents for 2 nights this past weekend!!! (Well I guess it was really just my first time to leave her, Adam has before when he has gone on business trips). Anyway, Adam and I dropped her on Friday afternoon and headed to Aggieland! We stayed with my Aunt Janet and Uncle Bob and had a blast. Friday night we went to First Yell which was so fun and went to our favorite ice cream place... Shakes (YUM!!). Saturday morning we went shopping for some new Aggie gear and drove around town to see all the changes. WOW... there is so much new stuff in Aggieland. Then Saturday afternoon we went and tailgated before the game (it was soooo hot!, but fun). Then we went to watch the Aggies beat the hell outta the Citadel. Whoop!

This was all really just a test to see how it would go leaving Gracie behind. Adam has been begging me to go with him to Germany at the end of October. He has to go for work, so we would really only have to pay for my ticket! So..... I'm going. Gracie will stay inTexas with both her grandparents while Adam and I will be in Germany for 5 days! I'm going to miss her so much. I called every couple hours when I was in College Station. But it will be nice for Adam and I to have time to ourselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm glad you & Adam will have some time together...even if you have to go all the way to Germany for it!

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you and hope that I will be as strong as you when I have to leave Katey next week for camp :(