Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's official...

Gracie is getting her first tooth! You can now see the top of her razor sharp first tooth. Grace has been a little ham the last couple days (not eating or sleeping well) so I just blew it off that it wasn't teething because last time I thought it was teething it wasn't... it was an upper respiratory infection and ear infection. So last night she was being super fussy and nothing was making it better so I randomly put my finger in her mouth and I could feel a little tooth popping through her gums!! After about 10 minutes I was finally able to pry her mouth open to see it there. I called Adam in the room just to make sure I wasn't imaging it :) and he confirmed that it was there. My pediatrician told me that true teething only lasts 4-5 days, but they normally get their second tooth shortly after, so to plan for a week and half. So I have her drugged on Tylenol (so she is sleeping like a good girl!). As soon as she will let me get a picture I will post it. She will hardly let me put my finger in her mouth. Sort of stubborn... not sure who she gets that from! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!!!!
i want T's to pop through SOONNNNN

Melanee said...

Ahh! Carson's first 2 came in at the same time, so maybe your dr is right. I don't know where he gets 4-5 days though!!! Congrats on the teeth!