Tuesday, July 06, 2010

going south...

We went south to visit family! Adam had to work in Austin for a week so the girls and I and my mom decided to join him for the week. We stayed with my brother and sister-in-law and their kiddos!
Here is all the cousins - Kaitlynn, Kameron, Kaleb and my girls
My mom towing all the little ones at the Blue Hole - such a fun natural spring!
Kaitlynn and Christee lounging...

Emma enjoyed her first movie - Toy Story 3! As long as their was a steady flow of popcorn she was happy.
Grace loved going on rides in the golf cart (no she never drove!)

And Emma rode on the 4-wheeler with Uncle Paul.

We even got to enjoy a little adult time with all the brothers and sister-in-laws at the Roger Creager concert at the Nutty Brown. What a fun place - just hidden in the hill country!

Unfortunately Christee isn't doing well. She was having migraines while we were there and days after we left she was admitted to the hospital. She has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer. Here is a link to her caring bridge site where Paul posted an update.
Please pray for her and the family!!

4 comments:

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

so sorry to hear about Christee - That must have been devestating to hear. Will keep her and her family in our prayers.

Johnson Family said...

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry to read this. I will be praying for complete healing of her body. Thank you for sharing the caringbridge site again.

Niki said...

Oh, no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that about your sis-n-law...she will definitely be in our prayers!

missy said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear the news about your sis-in-law....I'm praying for her and your family.

I love the Nutty Brown....such a cool little place. The Hill Country is AMAZING...glad you guys got to spend some time with the family!