Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

If you go to Disney world the same month as Halloween and you have little girls, you have no choice but to be Disney Princesses! :)

Thankfully I think I had 2 pretty cute princesses!
The week we got back from Disney World Grace said she wanted to Belle. Probably b/c we had just gotten Beauty and the Beast that had been released from the Disney vault.

I love this picture of Grace. She is looking so grown up these days!
And my silly girl Emma... I never got a fabulous picture of her all night, but this one will do. She was a beautiful Cinderella! The blue dress really brought out her blue eyes.
For the 3rd year in a row we got together with some neighbors for a little pre-trick or treating dinner and then made a loop around the neighborhood! The girls had a blast... however they were a little scared some of the costumes. Really I'm quite surprised some parents let their kids dress up so scary... maybe that is the girl mom in me talking?! :)

Hope you and your family had a fabulous Halloween filled with fun!

2 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

So precious! Love those girls! Next year this time you will have 3 little princesses!!!! xoxo

Johnson Family said...

Love these! I have a similar picture of Annabelle on our blog from last night. She was also Cinderella. It was fun that she actually got it this year and enjoyed trick or treating.

Good luck this weekend!!!
P.S. STILL no news on the Children's Legacy job....