Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My new job...

Okay so all my friends have a cool blog so I decided it would be fun to create one of my own and this way people can check in from time to time or daily and see what is happening in the life of Lisa! (And of course Gracie since I'm now a stay at home mom!)

I decided this first blog would of course have to be about Gracie and my new job. I love staying at home. At first I was a little nervous and kept thinking what am I going to do ALL day, but as the last 10 weeks have flown by I realized that I couldn't ask for a better job. I get to see every smile, every spit up, every new discovery and somedays I even get a nap!

Here is a fun picture of Gracie taken just the other day. I think she is laughing at me. Or maybe it is just one of her 10,000 expressions! :)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is adorable!!! I am sooo glad you started a blog, you will enjoy it!!!

Melanee said...

She looks SO much like her Daddy! What a cutie pie! Okay, so I'm starting my own blog now! I'm still trying to figure it out, so I may be emailing you! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea Lisa! I am glad that you are enjoying your new job! Take care and enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

I wish they would of had this when KK was a baby. Gracie is the most beautiful neice that a aunt could ever have. Adam and Lisa have I told you both how much I love you both for having her. Love you!!! Aunt Christee

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea!I will really enjoy hearing all the latest news from my children that otherwise would go unspoken!! Mema

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie...Congratulations on your new job!!!! It is definately the most rewarding job. I can't believe we all have kids now. Check out our site....

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»