Thursday, February 26, 2009

Princess Party!










Well the dust has finally settled from the big birthday party.

We decided to have a joint Princess Party for Grace's 3rd and Emma's 1st birthday. It was the best decision and actually worked better than I could have imaged. We had about 15 kiddos and their parents in our house and to me it never felt like it was too crazy. I think everyone had a good time. Only thing I was bummed about later is that I never got a picture of all the kiddos and I didn't take a picture of the front door decorations or the cupcakes. Oh well... but I will say that I thought it was all pretty cute! :)


So here is the party in review:

First off... Happy Birthday girls!

We decorated some princess tiaras

and pirate hats.

We ate some pizza

and crawled on tables!

Bounced a little.

Sang Happy Birthday and blew out some candles!

Ate some cupcakes... yummy!

Shared a little.

Bounced some more.

Laughed a lot.

And had the best Princess party ever!

9 comments:

allie said...

Aw what a fun day! Happy Birthday girls! Great job mommy!

Tasha said...

I love the last picture of the girls..They are adorable. Great party.

The Lada Family said...

3rd picture down... is that you wearing a pink shirt? Do you have blonde chunks in your hair??

Cute pics. Looks like you had a good time!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

How adorable! You're such a great mom! It looks like they had a wonderful time! Happy Birthday to the birthday girls!

Megan said...

We had such an amazing time!! I'm so glad we got to come to your awesome princess party!!! And the cupcakes were absolutely the most delicious thing I've ever tasted!! Great job, Lisa!

Melissa said...

It was a great time!! Mackenzie had a blast!! Happy Birthday Girls!!

MamaMia said...

Beautiful princesses you have. Love their shirts...did you make those?

Teri said...

How fun! Happy Birthday, Grace & Emma!!

Unknown said...

Happy happy birthday beautiful ladies! I hope you felt every bit as special as you are!