Sunday, April 25, 2010

soccer

Grace started soccer! OH MY... it is so stinkin' cute!! Of course being the good mom I am, I completely forgot the camera at the game. I'm so mad at myself. Thankfully there are still plenty of games left.
The game was precious though. Grace scored a goal and was so excited!
The entire day/game I just kept thinking about this new season of life.... the season where you pack up your entire house (you know - drinks/snacks/chairs/etc) to go to a 40 minute game.
I grew up going to games. I played soccer until high school but my brother (who was much better than myself) played A LOT... we even went to out of state soccer tournaments multiple times. It was apart of my life, my weekends, my week nights. I still remember going to games. It's pretty much the one sport I know well.
So I'm super excited about this season of life starting. It's fun that my girls are getting old enough to do stuff like this. So many more years of games/dances/whatever to look forward to!!

10 comments:

E said...

And now life is even busier! :) Too cute!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

I love it!!! I can't believe she is old enough for soccer - I hope Quinn & Ryan will play too :)

melissaweyer said...

So darn cute!! love it :) You will have to get video of them!!

Katie said...

We saw her practicing at the park today! She's awesome (and super cute as always)! Trey told Adam that she could help out Hailey's 5 year old team :).

The Lada Family said...

umm... did I miss the last 8 years of her life cause I'm pretty sure she looks like she's 12 in that picture! LOVE IT!

Jenny Garland said...

She is TOOO cute!!

Michelle said...

How fun! She looks so cute!

Johnson Family said...

Oh I love that you are in this season of life! I am so excited to introduce Annabelle to the game. I hope she likes it.
Grace looks adorable in her uniform. Love it!

Hyperactive Lu said...

She is SO cute!

Lindsay said...

So fun!!! She looks so excited! Tommy was a big soccer player too, so he is excited like you are for Miss Priss to start in a few years!!! That's awesome, y'all will have a blast and make many memories along the way!