Wednesday, June 07, 2006

3 YEARS!

Today Adam & I have been married 3 wonderful years. I can't believe how time flies. Our first date was 5 years and 9 months ago (Sept. 7, 2000). We got engaged after 2 years of dating (Sept. 20, 2002) and married 9 months later.

After 2 years and 3 days of marriage (June 10, 2005) we found out that we were pregnant! And after 2 years and 8 months of marriage we had a beautiful baby girl.

What a world wind of blessings. Adam & I have been so lucky to be surrounded by great friends and family. We are truly blessed. Here is a photo of Adam & I at our wedding 3 short years ago.

5 comments:

Gil and Cecile Velez said...

HI Lisa and Adam,

Greetings from Manila! Just browsing around
the site. Actually, new here. Just started last
Sunday... which was our 5h year anniversary!

Yup... babies are a blessing!

We too are surrounded by loving and caring
family and friends... and cherishing every moment
of Cecile's pregnancy!

Good health to you and your baby!

Gil and Cecile

Melanee said...

Congratulations! That deserves a celebration! I don't know HOW you are always so damn happy, but more power to ya!!!!!! I just say that because I'm going through a really hard time with Carson lately. Grrr! Happy Anniversary!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy anniversary to you and Adam! Kiss lil' Grace for Travis & I !
hope to see yah soon, at the lake maybe??!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for three wonderful years together!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!