Wednesday, June 14, 2006

4 months old... and growing!


My brave girl had her 4 month old shots yesterday. To my suprise she didn't cry after the first shot, in fact she was laughing, but that changed when they gave her the second and third shots. However she didn't cry near as long and hard as she did at her 2 month shot appointment.

Grace is a healthy little girl. She weighed in at 14 pounds and 10 ounces and was 26 inches long (which puts her in the 75 percentile for other 4 month olds)! So she has gained 6 pounds and grown 4 inches since she was born... my little weed!

Now at 4 months old this is what my baby girl is doing:
1. Rolling from her back to belly and belly to back pretty frequently
2. Laughing out loud... which I love
3. Sleeping anywhere from 10-12 hours at night and taking 2 good naps a day
4. Wearing 3-6 month old clothes (but some of them are getting tight in the rise...my long girl)
5. Grasping anything near her and putting it in her mouth (toys, hands, stuff that is mommy's and daddy's!)
6. Trying to crawl...she will pull her back legs up like she is trying to crawl
7. Loves the bath and the pool... she is working on her tan with mommy
8. Has tried rice cereal and isn't too sure of it (see pic below!)
9. Tries to get her toes in her mouth all the time... she already pulls her socks daily so I've given up on them (see pic below)
10. Looks more and more like her daddy every day, but has mommy's blue eyes!
**********
Here are a couple recent pics of Gracie! Enjoy!

Notice only 1 sock! :)

1st taste of rice cereal... "yuck mom... give me the boob"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Good job Gracie for trying rice cereal! I am sure it does taste icky! Such a big girl!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE her face in the cereal picture! I cant belive it is food time already for Gracie... she is growing up sp fast... and is getting more beautiful with every passing day!