Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Beach Babe...

We are back from Galveston. Adam is away on business for a couple weeks so Gracie and I headed to Galveston with my mom, grandma, and a few of my aunts. We had a great girls trip and really just enjoyed everyones company. We stayed at my Uncle Doug and Aunt Holly's beach house which is beautiful! Thanks Doug & Holly!!

Grace loved the beach... and loved the sand even more! She got a little taste when I wasn't quick enough to knock it out of her hands, but she quickly spit it out. She loved the water and the waves.... although I was scared she would get salt water on her hands and then rub her eyes so we only brought her in the water a couple times. I brought a baby pool and an umbrella and she just played in it with a few toys (minus the water)... and loved it! Here are a couple pics of Gracie's first trip to the beach.

Hangin' out on the beach. Notice her little area in front of her where she was digging in the sand. It must have felt funny between her fingers!


Looking at the beach... Grace says "Mom lets go in there!".

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

The baby pool idea was super smart!
I am glad ya'll had a grea time!
Did you get the picture of her first taste of sand????

Melanee said...

I love it! How fun!