Tuesday, October 16, 2007

20 months and 20 weeks...

Pucker up!

Well I totally missed that Grace is now 20 months old. Where has the time gone?? She is every bit of a growing toddler these days. She tries to be independent, bossy, and loving all in the same moments. I just can't believe in 4 months she will 2 years old! Next thing I know she will off to Kindergarten! Grace gives out kisses and hugs often and reminds me daily why having children is so wonderful. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Cheese!

It also happens to be that I'm 20 weeks along. The baby growing inside me is "half baked". :) In 2 short days we will know whether Grace is going to have a little brother or sister. I'm really thinking boy this week, but most of our family and good friends think its a girl. Either way we get to see the baby and see how he/she is developing. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

The first picture is great! It looks like she's showing off a little "attitude".

Looking forward to hear what you're having! Be sure to post as soon as you get back from the doc. In fact, why don't you ask those nice nurses at the doctor's office to just let you hop on the internet real quick to post there! :)

Megan said...

How adorable!!

I can't wait to find out what the baby is!!

Anonymous said...

awwww they grow so fast!I know.