Sunday, December 16, 2007

oh baby

I looked down today and realized that my belly sure is growing! With this pregnancy there have been days that I forget I am even pregnant, until I feel a kick or try to squeeze into a small space that I use to fit into. I know things have been pretty busy lately, but what mother forgets she is pregnant with a tiny baby girl? Well I have. And since I am already 28 weeks and a few days I need to start writing about this tiny baby so she knows that we loved her and wanted her before she was even here. I can't believe in about 11 weeks she will be in our arms to hug and kiss.
Here is a picture of me at 28 weeks and 4 days about to walk out the door to Adam's Christmas party!

Of course Sammie and Grace had to be in the picture. :)

14 comments:

E said...

Goodness! What a cute belly! Hope all is going well for you!

Anonymous said...

Grace is looking at you like... mom, what's under your shirt??

Cute picture!

Michelle said...

Oh you look just beautiful! I am so excited to meet this new little girl, what a true blessing she will be!

Jennisa said...

You look SO good! WOWSERS! Have you decided on baby girl's name yet???

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

What a cute belly...what does Grace think about it?? Does she understand there's a baby in there??

Now, I hope you're not lifting too much while you're packing everything up for the big move! I'm not one to talk, I moved while I was pregnant and lifted everything in sight even with people yelling for me to stop.

Anonymous said...

You look great! I hope you have time to take it easy with the move and all! :) I love the little girl and the dog in the pic...so Norman Rockwell.... Ha! Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

You are so tiny! And beautiful!!
Don't forget to take lots of pregnancy pictures, when I was pregnant I shyed away from the camera and totally regret it.

M said...

you look gorgeous girl!
have you found a new OB yet? I had an awesome one who delivers in Frisco, Allen & McKinney - let me know if you want her name!
:)

Megan said...

You look so amazing, Lisa!!

Leigh said...

So cute and big, I love that stage. I can't wait to be that big again.

Janice said...

Lisa, you look gorgeous! Congratulations on the new house - it's beautiful!!

starfitch said...

You are absolutely glowing! What an adorable baby bump.

Ashley said...

you look great! what a cute belly!

Melanee said...

You look so pretty! Your belly is very cute!!!