Thursday, December 06, 2007

Our realtor

I've been meaning to post all week about our realtor in the Big D. He was AWESOME! His name is Bill Nelson. He and his wife have a team of Realtors that are so wonderful. His wife spent several hours setting up times to look at homes of our choice and I sent her a pretty long list! Then Bill spent the ENTIRE weekend with us looking for a house. He was out looking with us at 9 am Saturday and we looked till dark. I know I was exhausted and I'm sure he must have been, but he was at our house again the next morning to keep at it. We found a house we loved and he was there with us to answer any questions when we signed the house contract. Since I'm not planning to move anytime soon (at least 10+ years!) I just wanted to pass his name.

Anyway, if you or anyone you know is moving to/from Dallas/Ft.Worth he is the man you want! Check out his car here... you can't miss it driving down the road. OH and one cool thing he does, if you buy a house from him then he will sell your house for free! Check him out at www.teamnelson.com.

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

How cool!