Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way!
Okay so maybe its just a little early for Christmas shirts, but I saw something like this and had to have them. Since the ones I saw were $25/each I thought maybe I could make it. So I suggested it to my neighbor, Jenny, and she helped me make them! She has the coolest craft room (yes a whole room just for crafting) and the nicest sewing machine. She is such a great teacher!! Thanks again Jenny! I look forward to our next project... :)
(Oh and just in case you are wondering... that is how Grace's hair looks when she gets up in the morning!)

7 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

Cute shirts! I was at Joann's yesterday getting more fabric to make the boys a Christmas appliqued shirt too! Too cute! You are getting so crafty! I love it!

Anonymous said...

what about one for baby j?

Tiffany said...

Those are so cute! I need to jump in on these tutorials. I'm going to be pulling my sewing machine out of the attic when we pull down our Christmas stuff so that I can have something to do while my classes are on hiatus.

Jenny Garland said...

Yay! They look so cute :) I love Grace's morning hair. What's our next project?

Melissa said...

Ok... those are so stinkin cute!! I want one :) we'll have to have craft night at your house one day!! i can bring a sewing machine...

Leigh said...

I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to make Reagan clothes, but have been borrowing my moms. It's broken and she won't get it fixed so I'm hoping for one for xmas or maybe tax return time! I love to sew! And super cute shirts! I may have to copy!

Tiffany said...

P.S. That's what my hair looks like in the morning too :o)