Friday, November 20, 2009

3 - 0

I officially turned the BIG 3-0 this past weekend. Do I look older? Don't answer that!
It was the best birthday I think I've ever had. We had some friends over for fajitas and margartias and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Even the weather was perfect - which in November in Texas is totally unpredictable. It was maybe in the 60's and clear. We ate and drank and really just hung out and caught up. The best part was is that all my friends came childless. If you have kids you know how big it is to have a night out without your little ones. It's huge! My girls went to my parents house (THANK YOU) and everyone else got babysitters. Thank you everyone for booking those babysitters to come and help me celebrate my birthday. It was so wonderful to chat and hang out and not have little children running and screaming and pulling at my pant leg. :)


So here are a few of the pictures from the night. Enjoy.


Ashley and I - one of my college roomies and my maid-of-honor! Love this girl!
Notice my awesome "30" glass! So cool. Thanks Melissa!





All my mommy friends plus a more!

Some of my sweet neighbors and friends. A few of the girls had already left to rescue their sitters.

And even Lola our neighbors sweet lab joined the party for some lovings. :)

Thanks again everyone for the sweet birthday wishes. It was a birthday to remember!!

2 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

yay! thanks for sharing the pics. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair like that! So cute - and it's getting long. Glad you had a great 30th!! Here's to a wonderful 30th year :)

Johnson Family said...

Happy birthday, Lisa. What a wonderful day to celebrate! Yeah for a night out without kids! :)