Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to you...

We have had a lot of birthdays the last few months.

We started with my little brother Todd's, then Grace's, then my big brother Bryan, then my sister-in-law Becky, then her's and finally Adam's 30th birthday this past weekend... plus several of her friends birthday in February and March! So of course what would our 2 year olds favorite song be... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hear her singing in her crib and in the car. It's so cute. I caught this video a few weeks ago and am finally posting :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

oh I love it :) And I love those little girls - they make me smile!

E said...

Precious!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Is it strange that I just got extreme baby fever watching her sing? haha Happens to me at the strangest times! She is precious! So, how was that half marathon? I had three friends from C-town that ran it as well. They said the weather was PERFECT! I too have a love/hate relationship w/ the treadmill. It's just so boring! I like to do cardio workouts on them though (speed up, slow down, etc) to keep me interested. Can't wait to hear about your run!