Monday, February 05, 2007

Another ear infection...

Yup you read that right... poor little Grace has another ear infection. Bad news is that she has been feeling rotten and has had a fever for about 48 hours. Good news is that the pediatrician said that by the way her ear infection looked he thinks she may be out growing them. Although she has had the most ear infections in the last couple months, he really thinks it is just related to teething. Darn teeth!

To be honest though, I was sort of happy that something was wrong b/c you know I took her last week and it was just teething! I thought if it wasn't anything, then maybe I really don't know my own baby. At least maybe we caught it early and it will heal quickly! Especially since she is having her bday party this weekend and she is getting baptized! :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww. Poor Gracie. I am like you though. I like there to be a reason that they are sick and not something like teething. I hope she feels better soon.

Megan said...

That really stinks! I'm glad to hear that she outgrowing them. That is great news!

I know exactly what you mean about the dr's office. It's like reassurance that you're not totally neurotic when they do find something wrong.

Melanee said...

I hope she feels better really soon! That's good news if she's growing out of them. Hang in there, Lisa!

Lindsay said...

WOW, poor baby!
You are an amazing momma and you do know Gracie... dont ever say that!
Give her tons of kisses from her Auntie Lindsay :)

Leigh said...

All mommies fret, and I took Noah to the Dr. every week for the first 4 months...I thought I was crazy, but there was stuff wrong luckily. With the second one it's easier and I don't feel so stupid. Remember, it's better to feel overprotective of your child than underprotective.
love yall and Happy early Birthday to Gracie.
Leigh