Wednesday, June 11, 2008

our weekend

I was looking so forward to this past weekend b/c my best friend from high school, Alyssa, came into town. I had been looking forward to it for weeks and now its over and she is back home in Minnesota. :(

We did have a great weekend.
Here are a handful of pics from the weekend.
Alyssa and Emma

Jameson being silly!

Me and the kiddos playing at the spray ground... Grace wasn't too sure... Jameson LOVED it!

Grace and Jameson eating pizza at my cousin's birthday party

Lexi and Grace (1st cousin's once removed)... my girls are practically the same age as my uncle's girls... just an American family! :)


And Adam and I celebrating our anniversary with some yummy cake my mom made us. Thanks Mom!


And that's about it. I wasn't too fabulous at taking pictures this weekend... we were just too busy having fun and hanging out! We miss you already Alyssa and Jameson. Hope to see you guys again soon... and Nick too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fantastic weekend!

Tiffany said...

Yea! You finally had time to sit down & update :o)

I am so proud of you that Emma is now in her crib. Maybe she'll start sleeping like 12 hours now???

And I love to hear Grace counting & singing the CCCs. It makes my teacher heart swell with joy!

Megan said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Awww...you and Adam are so cute!! :)