Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Does anyone else wonder what to title their posts from time to time. So this post will have no title since its going to just be about randomness.
We will start with a cute one of Grace. Riding her cousins bike with a baseball helmet on backwards... and in her pjs.
*******************
We headed down to Austin, TX for a fun weekend with Adam's family. We had a little family reunion with lots of yummy food and great company. Grace had a blast playing and swimming with her cousins and Emma was sweet as always. Here are a couple pics from the reunion. Hopefully we can do this every year.
Here is one just hanging out...

Swimming... it was an awesome pool!

And Grace watching the big kids jump in the little kids jump house. They were a little wild!

Oh and we also celebrated my neices 13th birthday... look at this yummy ice cream cake!
And here is a cute pic from the drive home. I have the girls sitting next to each other and they love it. Emma usually just watches Grace!
*******************
Last week when I had just Emma, we went over to a friends house to play and her little girl wanted to decorate Emma with stuffed animals. Can you find Emma? Super cute huh!
*******************
Also, thank you to everyone for asking about me. I'm feeling much better! My belly button is healing nicely and really just a bit sore to the touch. I am already able to eat more foods and not feel bad later! YEAH! The shingles are doing better too. I had a bad day last week, but since I've been pumping those pills into my system it has gotten so much better! Just a little pain every so often (not constant like it was) and itching, but nothing I can't handle. It's funny b/c I'm so boring when it comes to medical stuff. Which is good of course... but its just weird that all that happened at the same time. I'm just glad to be feeling better. Now I can have fun with my girls.

*******************

And last but certainly not least. We went our friend, Grayson's, first birthday party. Here is a pic of some of the girls with their little ones. Grace, Emma and I are on the bottom right. Happy Birthday Grayson!!

And a sweet one a took at the party... my little baby getting so big!

Well off to catch up around here... or maybe just go watch the olympics! :)

5 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

Glad you're feeling better. You've really had it all the past few weeks. Love all the pics! Grayson just sits and watches Chandler too in the car. Its like I have a built in baby sitter, because Grayson doesn't usually whine if he's being "entertained" by his big brother! Ha! Looks like a fun trip to Austin! Glad y'all had a nice time!

E said...

So glad things are getting better for you.

Did you get a new car or is that A's truck? :)

The Lada Family said...

Emma is looking different these days. I can't figure out what it is. She's just looking older I guess. VERY CUTE!
I'm loving the olympics.

Megan said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!! Love the pic of Grace and Adam!!

MamaMia said...

Lisa, it was so good to see the entire D. side of the family and those adorable girls in person. I got a big kick out of Grace's "no fear" in the pool. I realize her no fear is not a good thing, but when my girls won't even put their face in the water, it's impressive to see a wee one dunk her whole self in. ;)

So glad to hear you're feeling better.

Enjoy the end of the summer.