Sunday, June 07, 2009

6 years

Adam and I are celebrating 6 years of marriage today.
I still remember our first date nearly 9 years ago. How have I even known him that long?

No big outing this year, no big dinner (we are actually meeting our friends at the pool and having pizza!), no big gifts, but there will always be a lot of love. And really isn't that what really matters... just spending time together. (get your minds out of the gutter people!!)


I love you Adam. Thank you for being an amazing husband.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary, with many happy & healthy years to come! Have a good day!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday - so fun :) May the joy, love & laughter never end!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Happy 6 yrs!

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary day!

E said...

We are so blessed with the men God has given us! Happy Anniversary!

Niki said...

Happy Anniversay!!!

missy said...

Oh Happy Anniversary!! Sorry I'm a day late....I miss you girls SO much!! How are swim lessons going??

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

Wedded Bliss! Don't you just love love? The traditional gift for the 6th wedding anniversary is Candy or Iron. I hope you and Adam had your sweet tooth satisfied.
Happy 6th Anniversary Adam & Lisa Dugan.
Love,
Aunt Barbara
(Houston)

The Dugan Family said...

I still have your wine bottle from the wedding, it means so much to me, it stays with my wedding china, I am letting it age. Happy Anniversary!!! I love you both so much! Aunt Lisa, I am organizing my house, ouch! I really need you, we are having a garage sale this weekend and my house is a wreck, Sherry is coming on Tuesday. She is going to have heart failure. Give the girls my love, Aunt Christee

Andréa said...

WOW!! Congrats!! That is truly a milestone!