Wednesday, July 02, 2008

And she rolls...

Just a few days shy of her 4 month birthday Emma decided to roll from her back to her tummy! (She has already rolled from her tummy to her back.) Honestly she didn't really show any signs that she wanted to be anywhere but on her back. But this morning she decided to make a move!

I probably seem like a mean mom in this video, b/c Emma is nearly crying but I wanted to catch the roll on the video. I'm sure no one really cares when she rolls, but I love having this kind of stuff on my blog to look back at one day. :)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

GREAT JOB Emma!
I am so proud of your little peanut!

E said...

Precious! :)

Hyperactive Lu said...

How sweet!!! My video of Peanut rolling over is the same way... He was so upset, but I have it on video!

Lindsay said...

Yay Emma!
Can't they stop growing so fast! =(

Michelle said...

Yeah for big girl Emma!

missy said...

Such a BIG girl, Miss Emma! You are just too perfect!!

Barbara said...

First comes the roll...then the high beams...then the 2026 Olympic Gold Medal. Go Emma!
Love Ya,
Aunt Barb

Teri said...

Way to go, Emma!! Does she give lessons? If so, Rachel's in!