Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Crawling = Busy Mommy

Why did no one tell me? Crawling is no fun for mommy. Shoot I can hardly go to the bathroom now when she is awake! She is into everything.

Today so far she has discovered DVD's, dog food, toliet paper, flip flops... plus I'm sure some dirt on the floor. I am trying to keep the house clean, but I can't look away from her for a minute.

Should I set up her pack 'n play (portable crib) and use it like a play pen when I have to leave the room?? I'm a prisoner to my living room!! :)

And I know its only going to get worse as she starts to crawl faster and walks and then runs! Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trav is always like 2-3 weeks behind Grace.... I am sooo not looking forward to crawling!

Unknown said...

you HAVE to get a baby jail. check it out here: http://robertsfamilyonline.blogspot.com/2006/07/baby-jaili-meanthe-play-yard.html

we set it up in the living room and used the pack-n-play upstairs in the game room as a play pen! now that she is walking we use pieces of the baby jail to block her off from the dog bowls and fireplace! a MUST buy!

Leigh said...

hey girl, that's what I did with Noah. I set up that pack n play in the living room with toys if I had to run into another room or if I did dishes or something. Reagan's not crawling yet, and I'm not sure if I'll do it with her, since noah gets into everything anyway....good luck.