Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Five for Five

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
I normally end up on the internet... I love thenest.com. Although knowing me I would probably clean up or throw a load of laundry in the wash. I know exciting huh!

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
Anything from Taco Bueno.... maybe Mexi Dips and Chips! YUM!

3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
Sammie's hair... labs shed so much. Now that Grace is crawling I have to vaccum pratically everyday!
The kid stuff. I've been taken over by large plastic toys. :)
Cords, wires, etc. Although we do have wireless internet there are just so many in the house.
Dirty bottles and pump parts... I HATE cleaning bottles and all the parts for my breastpump.
Not sure this is apart of my house... but Grace being sick. I could do without that!

4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
Well of course my husband, daughter, and our puppy Sammie.
All my china. Even though I haven't used it (its under the guest bed!).
My computer... it has all our pictures of Grace on it!
My jewlry. I have every peice of jewlry I have ever gotten including a braclet with my name on that my granny gave me when I was maybe 10.
My granny Bev's buffet table... I love it!

5) Five Words you love?
Grace's babbles... she says "lala" and "baba"... no mama or dada yet :(
Hmm... not sure there are words I love. I guess I just love words period, but not any particular ones :)

No comments: