Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa!!


WOW! What a difference a year makes. If you don't remember the last 2 years Grace DID NOT like Santa. This year she went right up to him, sat in his lap and told him that she wanted a doll house for Christmas. He even understood what she said!


When we sat Emma down she looked right at Santa and thought about crying... you know... she started puckering up that bottom lip and getting tears in her eyes, but as soon as I thought she was going to start crying she smiled!! WOO HOO! She happily smiled for the camera, but kept looking back up at Santa I guess to make sure he was still there.


Unfortunately we didn't get a great picture of Grace, but I promise you she was super happy to see Santa. She is still talking about him days later.

8 comments:

Hyperactive Lu said...

How adorable! This is the first year we're gonna try with the baby. We'll see how it turns out!

Tiffany said...

Very cute! I still need to take Reagan to visit Santa. And where did you get their pants? I haven't seen any leggings lately. You would think it would be a staple at Target, Walmart, etc.

Megan said...

Oh, yay for Grace!! Such a cute pic!

Melissa said...

Thats is such a cute picture, I think it came out perfect!! I cant wait for Kenz to have a little sister.... so fun!! I hope kenz likes santa this year, I keep asking if she wants to go see him and she says yes, but, we'll see!!

Melissa said...

ok... so our picture with santa is horrible to say the least!! i might have to use your scanner to give everyone the full effect of how it went for us!!

missy said...

What a super cute pic of the girls! My Santa looked like a yahoo in pj's...SO NOT CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad both of the girls liked Santa this year. Jackson didnt cry but sure didnt give the normal smiles that we are used to. I'm going to post them tonight...
Bryan

Whitney said...

So so so cute! Macy is very unsure about Santa this year! She always says "No HoHo Lap Mommy."
Too funny! Hopefully, next year she will be brave like Grace :)