Sunday, July 02, 2006

A day at the lake

Today our friends, Gavin and Lindsay, invited us to Lake Texoma to enjoy their new boat. So Adam, Grace and I packed up and headed to the lake. Gracie enjoyed the wind blowing through her hair so much that she slept most of the time. She took a quick dip in the water, but mostly just enjoyed watching everyone. Unfortunatly Lindsay and Gavin's little boy, Travis (who is 2 weeks younger than Gracie) was feeling a bit under the weather... teething!! No fun!! Anyway, both Lindsay and I forgot our cameras so no pics, but I will be sure to get pictures of their beautiful boat next time (hopefully they will invite us again!). Days like today sort of makes Adam and I want a boat... especially since it only took us 20 minutes to get to their boat slip. We can dream right :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

well heck yeah we will invite yall again! WE had an awesome time also!! Gracie was a perfect angle!
Gavin and I really enjoyed your company!
kiss the Litte Miss for me!
xoxo

Unknown said...

we are sorry we missed you! give sweet gracie kisses from katey!
love you guys!