Monday, July 24, 2006

Strawberry Lemonade!

By way of background, I normally order water when we go out to dinner. I didn't this night b/c the water in Dallas tasted funny b/c the Lake is turning over (that is a whole different story though....)

So anyway, on Saturday night I was in Dallas visiting famliy and friends. I went to dinner with some high school friends (Brian, Seth, his wife Tiffany, Ricky, his wife, and Colleen) and I also brought Gracie along. The last few weeks Gracie has started to grab things within her reach, so of course I had all the stuff on the table far enough away so that she couldn't grab it, or so I thought! Well you guessed it... Gracie got a hold of my Strawberry Lemonade (which was nice and full... I had just gotten a refill!) and the next thing I knew it was in my lap... yup... all over me! Somehow the lemonade only got on Gracie's toes! And as if it couldn't get worse, Tiffany snapped a picture. So for your viewing plessure here is a pic of me. And yes it was before we even got our meal... so I had to sit in my cold, wet, sticky and staining pants for about 45 minutes. If I would have ordered the water maybe I would have just been wet and not sticky... oh and I got the pink out of my pants... I was worried about the strawberry seeds! Anyway, it was a great evening!! :)

1 comment:

Melanee said...

Oh, sorry, but I can beat that. Carson did that at Biaggi's with steaming hot water I'd just gotten to heat his bottle. NICE. I felt like a horrible mom! I hear she's teething. Carson just got #4 and is working on 5 & 6! Fever and everything last weekend. Teething is definitely for the birds.