Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mema Visited...

Adam's mom, AKA Mema, came to visit Gracie for the day. She took Grace, Adam and I to out to lunch and dinner and we really just hung out. She also brought Gracie a new outfit that is adorable and two little outfits they got from China that will fit when she is a big girl. Mema also babysat Grace while I went out to get pampered... got my hair done, my eyebrows waxed, and got a manicure and pedicure. It was nice to get out and do something for myself and for Gracie to be able to spend some time with her Mema. Anyway, here is an adorable pic of Grace and her Mema.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They look alike. I guess we know who Adam looks like now!

She is so cute and so happy! I am glad you were able to be pampered!

allie said...

They do look the same! Those smiles are infectious!