Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Teething...maybe?!

Gracie is feeling pretty rotten today! She has run a low grade fever for 2 days now (99-100), which Tylenol and Motrin help a bit, she has been super fussy, wants to chew/teeth on anything, wont let me put her down (she is napping right now) and really hasn't napped well yesterday or today and woke up twice last night! And today I heard her coughing a bit and she has a snotty nose! So maybe its a cold... or is it teething. I can feel 2 little lumps on her gums so I think teething... but whats up with this cough. I will probably call the pediatrican if she still has a fever tomorrow. What do you think? My friend's baby, Travis, is teething too and seems to have the same symptoms. I guess I wont know until I see those teeth poke through! Poor baby! Well I'm off to try to get some stuff done around here while she naps (which probably wont last long!).

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

T is coughing also... I think it is because he has more drool in his mouth then EVER! I hope this passes soon...the low grade fever and drooling is awful!

Unknown said...

Katey finally had her first tooth break the skin! FINALLY! it is barely poking out but the part that is, is SHARP! i went to give her e teething tablet and she bit me...thats the only way i knew it had finally happened...well that and the fact that she has been up several times the past few night!

Melanee said...

Sounds like teething. Your little girl is getting teeth! The cough is probably just from having more saliva in her mouth. Unless it sounds mucousy (is that even a word?) I wouldn't worry much about it. Isn't it fun?