Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wedding Weekend

This weekend was our good friend's wedding... John and Sara. Adam and I both went to college with John and Adam lived with John for a couple years. Gracie joined us for the rehersal dinner and did great until it was her bedtime and she got a bit cranky. Adam and I took turns walking her outside until it was over (about an hour!)... but it was worth it...none of our college friends have had the opportunity to meet Gracie so it was great to show her off! We are such stinkin' proud parents. Then on Saturday we got a babysitter because we knew it would be a long day. My grandmother (Gracie's great grandmother) watched Gracie practically the whole day from 10am to 7:30pm. This was the longest I've been away from Grace but I think I did pretty good and I think she did too, but was happy to see me again. It was nice to participate in adult conversation and I even got to go shopping for a couple hours before the wedding while Adam took pictures, etc (he was in the wedding). Anyway, here are a few pics from the wedding.

All the guys... all 6 of them lived together at aTm.

John, Sara, Adam and I

No comments: