Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gracie's first Meme

Travis tagged Grace for her very first meme.

3 Things That Scare Me
Sammie barking when I'm sleeping!
When the phone rings while eating (more startling than a scare)
When my mom gets me out of my car seat and I'm sleeping

3 People That Make Me Laugh
Of course mommy and daddy and usually Sammie

3 Things I Love
Doing chores with mommy while in the Baby Bjorn
Looking at myself in the mirror... I'm cute!
Trying to get the candle that is my bathroom. Mommy wont let me have it!

3 Things I Hate
Car seat... slowly getting better though
Taking medicine! Boy is that a chore for momma.
Getting out of the bath.

3 Things I Don't Understand
Why Sammie (my puppy) always wants to smell me.
Why my mom keeps putting this shinny thing near me and says "smile". Whatever that means.
Why my mom and dad keep trying to shovel that nasty cereal in my mouth. Will they ever learn!

3 Things On My Floor
My Baby Einstein play mat
My clothes... mommy did laundry today
Sammie... she is just hangin out next to me

3 Things I am Doing Right Now
Finally napping... so relaxing, dreaming and coughing every once in a while!


3 Things I Can Do
Roll over
Sort of sit independently
Put anything near me in my mouth

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Happy
Social
Fearless

3 Things I Cannot Do
Crawl
Eat food (mommy and daddys food looks so yummy)
Grab Sammie... she looks so soft!

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
Baby Einstein
the vaccum cleaner
the mobile in my room

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Anything that will take your attention away from me

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Boob
Boob
Boob

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
How to type on the keyboard, I am watching Momma do it and it looks FUN!
Crawl... want to get that puppy
Mommy wants me to learn to eat food

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
See "Favorite Foods"

3 Shows I Watch
I've only watched Baby Einstein. I love it!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the BOOB BOOB BOOB!
LOL
Good job Gracie
Trav and I love you!