Thursday, May 11, 2006

The 4 Meme

I got from a friend and thought it was fun! Enjoy.

Four Jobs You've Had:
1. Daycare center assistant teacher
2. Sales Associate at Inspirations (sold A&M tshirts)
3. Tour guide at A&M
4. HR Benefits Administrator (first "real" job)

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Plano, TX (2nd grade till HS graduation)
2. College Station, TX (5 different places)
3. Sherman, TX (6 months - just temporary)
4. Oklahoma - where we currently live

Four Vacations You've Taken:
1. Colorado - skiing ever since I was 4
2. Galveston - practically every summer since I was a baby
3. Cruise to Caribbean (2 times)
4. Seattle - last fall... our last trip w/o kids :)

Four Vehicles You've Owned:
1. Mitsubishi Eclipse
2. Honda Accord
... that's it... I guess I sort of own Adam's truck

Now - Four Blogs You've Visited & Want to Tag:
Whoever happens to stop by with the time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fifth job should be "MOM"! The best, most rewarding job ever! I am proud of you Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»