Thursday, May 25, 2006

American Idol - TAYLOR!

My favorite American Idol, Taylor, took the gold last night! WOO HOO!!

Just wanted to let all my Dallas friends know that the American Idols Live Tour 2006 is coming to the Nokia Theatre in Grand Praire, TX on September 7th & 8th. Ticket sales start today at 10 AM and the tickets are a small fortune ranging from $48.50-$62.50. If anyone is interested in going let me know and maybe we can get a group together... although we may be the oldest ones there!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAAA, I would love to see Chris!

Anonymous said...

We were so excited to ssee Taylor win too! He is awesome. He needs to learn to dance a little better, but that is what makes him unique (besides his hair color)!!

I was so glad to see Kat lose! I know that is mean! Sorry! Have fun if y'all end up going!

Anonymous said...

you are so funny lisa!

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»