Friday, May 05, 2006

Success!

She did it! Grace took 5 ounces of breastmilk in a bottle from Adam. We actually got her to take it from one of our Avent bottles (thank you Lindsay for letting us borrow the Dr. Brown bottle). And she is still doing fine nursing from me. I would like to nurse for at least 6 months... but just want her to have a bottle so Adam and I can get out on occasion! :) Nursing her has just gotten so easy and I really enjoy it. Hopefully she will continue to do this well. Thanks for the advice everyone!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOO! Congrats! GREAT JOB GRACIE!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Keep it up Grace! Go have fun Adam and Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»