Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good book

If you like to read you have to read this book.

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson

This book is a must read for anyone. It is sort of a tear jerker, but it was great. Not to give to too much away, its about a man, the love of his family, and how things can change so quickly. For me it was hard to read parts of it (especially being a new mom), but it just makes you realize what blessing we have. Anyway, I have it if anyone would like to have it next. I also heard there was a sequel to it, but not sure... does anyone know??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this book a while ago & cried through the entire ending...it's such a wonderful story! I don't know about a sequel to the book, but he wrote another story called "Sam's Letters to Jennifer." I haven't read that one yet.

allie said...

A tearjerker by James Patterson? I thought he only wrote medical examiner novels which I have read many of... I will have to look into this! Thanks for the tip Lisa! Give Gracie a kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that that is my favorite book and I read it in a day and cried my eyes out. Miss you lis

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»