Monday, May 01, 2006

Grocery Store Fun

So I've been to Wal-Mart several times now with Gracie... oh about once a week. It normally takes me an hour to shop. Well Gracie was nicely snoozing like she normally does. She has been awake before but she normally just looks around and takes in all the sites (interesting people at the Durant Wal-Mart), but as I was pulling into the check out line Gracie started crying. So of course I gave her the pacifier which she spit out (like 10 times)! She was awake and hungry!! She was crying so hard and the poor cashier was trying to hurry. Then Gracie let out a fart (which I later found out was a poo)... needless to say she was quiet after that. Thank goodness only the cashier heard it, but I was so embarrassed. I know this is just the beginning of all the times I am going to get embarrassed, but I guess I just thought it would be when she was a little bit older like 2. Oh the joy of being a mom! :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAAAA, that made me laugh out loud!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! I am sure that is NOT the worst thing that has happened at the Durant Wal-Mart! Sorry to hear about your embarassing moment!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»