Friday, January 26, 2007

What to do, what to do...

Here are a couple fun videos of Grace learning new things! Everyday it is something new and fun. Oh to be nearly a toddler!

First video... I guess I need to go buy more tissues. She was having so much fun and just couldn't figure out how another one popped up when she thought she had pulled it out!



Second video... I found this play phone that looks and sounds so real, so of course she loves it. (Got it at the dollar store!!) If you watch her closely you can see that when I hand her the phone she puts it to her ear and starts jabbering. It is soooo cute!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Us girls start liking phones at an early age don't we? Too cute.

Megan said...

So cute! I love your videos! Every time I get out the video camera, Eleanor will stop doing whatever cute thing she was doing and stare at it. I have a thousand videos of her staring at the camera. Keep sharing the videos! I love watching them!!!

Nicole said...

Awww. My kids did the same thing with phones at first. I just think that is the cutest. Yep, teenage girl in the making for sure.

Melanee said...

I love your videos! I think the tissue one is so funny! Very cute Grace!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! It's amazing what they learn from watching. I can't believe she'll be one soon!!!!!

allie said...

She is too cute! No kiddos for us yet... a little later down the road. Looks like yall are doing wonderfully and can't wait to see ya again in person!

Unknown said...

gosh, she is so freakin cute! we cant wait for her birthday! love you guys!

Michelle said...

She is the cutest ever!! I just love how she knows where to put the phone already, she is defintely a GIRL!! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you guys soon! Have fun with the tissue party! haha.

Lindsay said...

WHAT A BABE!
Pretty soon she will realy be on a phone chatting it up with someone! I cant believe how smart she is!!!

LaShawn said...

It is amazing how fast the time goes. My oldest will be 7 on Thursday and I am just trying to get all three of them to STOP getting so big. My efforts have so far been fruitless.