Wednesday, September 03, 2008

1st day


Today was Gracie's first day of preschool. She was so excited yesterday and kept saying " I go school morning"... yeah so she leaves out a few words, but you get the idea. She was excited. She got up and said "morning, school". She walked in the building happy as could be. But then it came time to say bye and the alligator tears started flowing. For those that know Grace, they know this is very rare for her. Normally she is talking to weird person at Wal-mart, would go to anyone and probably stay anywhere. Not today. So I left her crying :( Of course I worried all day thinking she was missing mommy and sister, but when I got there they told me she was probably done crying before I even made it to my car. :) Which of course makes me happy, but a little sad too.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh yay! 1st day of school, now what are you going to do with all that mommy & emmy time! Enjoy it! For some reason that picture of Grace doesn't look like her to me...she looks older! Aww!

Yes, ma'm I'll do spin dip for our next playdate. Sounds yummy!!

Oh and yes keep an eye out for the bows bc they're in the making!!!

The Lada Family said...

I thought the same thing about grace looking older. It must be the name tag :-)

Unknown said...

What a big girl! She looks ADORABLE!!!

E said...

Glad she did well. Maren cried her first day of school,t oo. Now, she is champ!

Tasha said...

she is so sweet