Thursday, February 21, 2008

Babies babies and more babies

Poll at the bottom of this post....
***************
More prayers needed... my other good friend, Tiffany, is being induced tonight! She had a regular doctors visit today and b/c of a couple things they didn't like they want to induce her tonight. This is her first little girl and she needs prayers for a smooth delivery of baby Reagan. She is actually not due until the same day as me, but she is lucky and gets to meet her baby girl 11 days early! Thanks for the prayers... and here is some pictures of the new edition to the Lada's family.
Hailey, Joey and baby Avery
(Doesn't Hailey look awesome!!! This was taken just minutes after Avery arrived!)
Proud big sister Molly and Avery! I hope Grace is this happy to meet her new sister.
So when is my little baby Emma going to arrive? Any guesses? I would have guessed last week, so what do you think? My due date is March 3rd (11 days from today), but if I don't have her then I'm currently scheduled to be induced on March 5th. So guess away....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess the 29th! You would be the one to have a leap year baby.
Wishing all four of you the best!
Give Tiff, Seth, and Reagan my love!

~Colleen

Anonymous said...

Ha! So funny! I was also going to say the 29th! Hmm....great minds?! I hope for your sake that its sooner! Those last few weeks are just too miserable and the waiting is awful!!! :) I sent you an email answering your wrap questions!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

hmmmmm....

I say sometime next week!

Barbara said...

It would be so extrodinary if you and Julie delivered at the same time since you share the same OB.
Swarms of Brooks, Dugans, and Loughboroughs...could Medical City handle it Could You?
Love you, stay healthy!

The Lada Family said...

I am guessing the 29th and 8 lbs 6 oz. What did Grace weigh?